Barracuda Bushey Reopening Plan
Barracuda Bushey will be be back open for dine in from the 4th of July with temporary changes. We will continue to do take away and deliveries through our partners JustEat, Deliveroo and Uber Eats.
We have changed our business plan following the guidelines put into place by the Government to make sure that we keep our customers and staff safe. Below you can find out what we are doing to keep you safe, our new temporary menu and opening times as well as links to delivery orders and more.
Thank you for your continued support.
Max 8 Per Booking
What has changed?
- We will be taking bookings starting from the 4th of July for dine in service with a max party of 8 people per group. 1.5 hour max stay per group.
- Our seating arrangements have changed to comply with the 1+ meter social distancing rule.
- Sauces, salt and pepper will be disposable as well as napkins.
- We have new washable menus that will be cleaned after every use but will also have disposable menus.
- Both front end & back end staff will be wearing gloves and face masks at all times.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at all entrances of the restaurant & bathrooms and surfaces cleaned regularly.
From the 4th of July we will be operating with a new temporary menu and new working hours.
We will be serving the All Day Breakfast and Lunch menu.
Delivery & Takeaway
We will continue to provide takeaways which can be placed in store or through the phone from the number 0203 188 0004.
We are also continuing to provide delivery through UberEats, JustEat & Deliveroo. Click the buttons below to head over to the delivery site.
From the 4th of July we will be updating our opening hours to the following:
Monday : 8AM – 4PM
Tuesday : 8AM – 4PM
Wednesday : 8AM – 4PM
Thursday : 8AM – 4PM
Friday : 8AM – 4PM
Saturday : 8AM – 4PM
Sunday : 8AM – 4PM