Barracuda Stanmore Reopening Plan
Barracuda Stanmore will be be back open for dine in from the 4th of July with temporary changes
We have changed our business plan following the guidelines put into place by the Government to make sure that we keep our customers and staff safe. Below you can find out what we are doing to keep you safe. We will be operating with the same menu and same hours.
Thank you for your continued support.
Max 8 Per Booking
What has changed?
- We will be taking bookings starting from the 4th of July for dine in service with a max party of 8 people per group. 1.5 hour max stay per group.
- Our seating arrangements have changed to comply with the 1+ meter social distancing rule.
- Sauces, salt and pepper will be disposable as well as napkins.
- We have new washable menus that will be cleaned after every use but will also have disposable menus.
- Both front end & back end staff will be wearing gloves and face masks at all times.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at all entrances of the restaurant & bathrooms and surfaces cleaned regularly.
From the 4th of July we will be continuing with the same menus we had in place. Breakfast/Lunch & Evening menu.
We will continue to provide takeaways which can be placed in store or through the phone from the number 0208 954 9908.
From the 4th of July we will be updating our opening hours to the following:
Monday : 8AM – 5PM
Tuesday : 8AM – 10.30PM
Wednesday : 8AM – 10.30PM
Thursday : 8AM – 10.30PM
Friday : 8AM – 10.30PM
Saturday : 8AM – 10.30PM
Sunday : 8AM – 10.30PM